What is included?
All schools joining MKET will benefit from:
- Project management of the conversion
- Conversion plan with required actions and milestones
- Chairing and set up of the conversion steering group
- DfE, Regional Schools Commissioner, EFA liaison and co-ordination
- HR/TUPE support and advice (Academy Conversion Grant to cover cost)
- Finance support and guidance
- Land transfer support and advice
- Finance software implementation, licences, and training (including PS Financials, HCSS budgeting, Parago Asset Management)
- Pupil tracker system
- Payroll support and implementation
- Bank account set up and co-ordination
- Insurance set up and co-ordination
- Pension liaison with Local Authority
- Support with conversion grant reporting
What is not included?
- Legal costs
- LA fees
- Cost of Capita SIMS software licence transfers
- Pension report costs from Local Authority
All the academy conversion grant will be needed to fund the things listed above. Conversion will take up a significant amount of administrative and finance staff time.