What is included?
All MKET academies will benefit from:
- Centralised IT Support, provided by ITIL certified technicians
- A managed helpdesk with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- A common platform for emailing and collaborative working utilising Office 365
- Integrated IT Services (phones, web filtering, backups)
- Website redesign (if required) using the template designed for the Trust
- Annual maintenance of website
- Support with tendering for IT hardware and services as required
- Support with managing IT projects as require
- Support with developing a strategic plan for IT
What is not included?
- Internet / Broadband costs
- Software / hardware purchases
- Online / cloud subscriptions
As the Trust grows and develops, we anticipate being able to secure many more efficiencies and economies of scale in terms of strategic IT planning and procurement. At all stages we will grow this area of our work under the leadership and guidance of our member academies.